Site Meter

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sock It To Me- Help!

UPDATE: Right As Rain took 2nd place! That's $100 cash and 5 pairs of lovely socks of my choosing from Sock It To Me! THANK YOU everyone who voted! Hooray for socks!

Local sock slinging company Sock It To Me is holding a design contest for Portland artists! I entered five designs, and one made it to the final round- hell yeah! 




This is 'Right As Rain.' Out of the five I entered, I had a really good feeling about this one. And if YOU like it too, you can help me win! It's easy, and I would like to give you cookies!

1. Log into Facebook. I know you have one. Don't play!

2. Visit Sock It To Me's page HERE. 'Like' them. As in, don't just think they're neat... actually click the 'like' button on the top of their page.

3. Then, check out their album of the top 25. My sock is HERE!

4. Click 'LIKE' on Right As Rain! But guys, only if you REALLY like it. If you feel so inclined, feel free to re-post and share with your friends! I will make them cookies too!

5. Vote for your other favorites! There are lots of special socks, all worthy of your judgment. 

I can't believe my design was chosen out of over 1,000. I am so excited! THANK you for your help! If you vote let me know- I am having a cookie party for everyone who cast their vote- and YOU! are invited!


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who has already voted! You know who you are! And I do too. I REALLY appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...