Site Meter

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

pal party: part 5

Hellllooooooo! It is Wednesday. Time for a pal! If you haven't already noticed, I've added links to this series on your RIGHT. That way if you are just joining in 'cause you couldn't resist reading all about Mikar and you are wondering who else I might be in love with, you don't have to go through all the history or even click on the 'pal party' tag. Just take a gander at that list over there, click, and you're good to go! Without further adieu:

MIKE ROBERT MEYER
(aka Mikar)
-------------------------
"A VEGAN CUPCAKE WITH A VEGAN MACHIATO WITH A SIDE OF VEGAN MELON AND VEGAN EGG ROLLS AND THEN I LET OUT A VEGAN FARTS, BECAUSE IM SOOO VEGAN, IN PORTVEGAN OREGON. LET'S GET VEGAN MARRIED AND HAVE VEGAN BABIES THAT ALSO FART VEGAN FARTS."


(read more about this CARNIVORE after the jump!)


Mike is another pal I met in college. Freshman year he danced his way into my life, and I danced with him. I don't remember whose party we were at, or the mutual friends. I've never had a 'gaydar' so before I realized he likes gentleman, I was totally smitten. When I figured out he does like gentleman, I was still totally smitten. DUH! Mike is one of the pallest pals I know. A lot of times in my life I feel totally awkward. Not even necessarily around strangers, sometimes around those I'm close to as well. But MIKAR is one of the few people that I actually feel normal around. Whatever normal is for me: I think it has to do with not feeling like a creep. And a weirdo. But anyways. When we are together we talk about love, poop, and everything in between, and it is nice. He makes giggles. He makes arts. He makes my heart swell up with luvz. I am so thankful this presh lil gem is all up in my life!


So handsum.
STATS

FULL NAME: Michael Robert Meyer
HOMETOWN: Portland, OR (PortVeganFart, OR)
SLEEPS: Facing away from Sam's farts, but with either Fat One or Other One (the 2 sister felines at my house, but never at the same time because they argue a lot)
FREQUENTLY CAUGHT EATING: An array of Gold Dust; Burritos w/ a side of fries; really a side of fries with everything; MEAT
WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD:
Too high up on a ladder, in a tree, on a building. I basically wouldn't be caught dead dying. ;P 2 clever, 2 clever ;P







IT'S RAINING: CATS OR DOGS. WHY?
WHAT? It's raining RAYS OF SUNSHINE! I can't even talk about pussies or bitches right now.

TELL US ABOUT THE LAST TIME YOU WERE SO EXCITED YOU COULDN'T SLEEP.
When Jenna and I were going to Disneyland, we woke up our parents and exclaimed "IM TOOO EXCIIIIIIIIITED TO SLLEEEEEEPPPPP" Actually, it was probably right before I went to Hawaii. That was really titilating. Alooooooo-ha!

ONE OF YOUR SECRETS TO A LASTING RELATIONSHIP?
Meeting someone who knows how to cook. Being able to find someone you feel relaxed with and like to relax with. Chillax.

AS A CHILD, WERE YOU THE BULLY OR THE BULLIED? OR NEITHER? EXPLAIN.
I was really kewl in skewl in elementary school. I had a lot of friends and was PE student of the year twice. Which really just meant that I could do the Halloween Square Dance really well. (Mr. Lee-- ya big queer!) Middle school wasn't such a popular time, I got bullied a little bit by guys that are now obese, as witnessed on facebook, and hanging out with basically each other.

A FAVORITE THING TO DO ON A SATURDAY NIGHT? 
As I get older and increase in irritability, I like going out less, and appreciate small group things much more. I like a good game night w/ my roomies; going to dinnars; Sam; outdoor/night time adventures, or a good concert which I haven't done in awhile but I just got tickets to M.I.A. who I'm really essited to see live again. Does shnuggle time even have to be said?


&&&

















This night we met up with some frenz and parents (they're frenz too) to watch the swifts. There aren't many left now that September is almost over.






Then we ate SUSHI.






If you see Mikar around ask him about his hermies. He will gush for hours! ;) So much love for this guy. I can't imagine my life without him!
<3

2 comments:

  1. haha, this guy LIVED UP THE STAIRS from me in the dorms freshman year. I totally had the biggest from-afar crush on him too. having no gay-dar can be a heartbreaker. love the pal party, well... love the whole thing really. LOVE YOU!

    tehlor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! Ain't he just a dream!?

    <3s!

    And I am haaaaaaaaaaappy you are here!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...