Site Meter

Friday, October 1, 2010

old 4th and wtf

I just had some film developed from this summer. I pretty much NEVER let that much time pass- after I finish a roll I am usually found RUNNING to have it processed and put onto a photo cd... I'm not sure what happened this time. I think my digicam distracted me.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY: I looked at LUTS today (well, yesterday I guess) and there was some whack shit happening: the header photo was about 1/3 its normal size, some foul vertical green bar was showing up on the right, which caused a gross horizontal scroll to show itself on the bottom. No. Thank. You. Like I said before, I really don't know things about the internet. I don't know ANY sorts of things about html/css. I have no idea what's going on. So as is stated above, I'ma wait things out til Sunday (if I can hold it, eeeee!) and hope things fall into place. Header photo is ok for now, but there are a few other things I'll have to see about.

Is anyone seeing LUTS differently than you have before? Don't be shy. Tell me tell me please! What is different about it? Are you using the same browser? Which browser is that? Oh really? Which version? TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT.

And now, some pictures (there are still 3 more rolls to develop- stay tuned).













<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...