Site Meter

Sunday, August 26, 2012

coming clean





Tomorrow I'm beginning an anti-inflammatory cleanse thanks to the guidance of Skylor Powell from Sprout! It's a 21 day program that I'm hoping will help me figure out which kinds of foods torture my digestive system. I want to write about everything here in hopes that I'll be able to look back at the change from painful to pain free and be reminded how important it is to start taking better care of myself. I've paid extra attention to the feelings of my stomach/intestines this week and I experienced some kind of discomfort more than 4 of the last 7 days. I also had some issues with acid reflux. I'm missing a gall bladder and know it's important for me to eat less fat, but I've pretty much allowed myself to eat whatever I want regardless (eep, that should probably end). I bought all kinds of yummy things like raw honey and coconut oil and made some cashew/date butter (walnut butter next). I'm going to get dates tomorrow and soon I'll pick fresh figs. I'm looking forward to my first week! I feel like this is pretty important right now.

2 comments:

Tell me all about it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...