Site Meter

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

in nature

Outside! I love being outside, and honestly haven't been there enough this (past?) summer. I managed to get TWO! white water trips in this year (Day 1: White Salmon, Day 2: Deschutes) but only made it to the beach ONCE, and that was simply not enough. Mt. Hood was had on two occasions, one more fortunate than the other, though I do hope to make it up to Trillium Lake again when the temperature climbs back into the high seventies ('cause it's gonna do that, right?!). Still to come: a sailboat on the Willamette, and hopefully an afternoon crabbing at Rockaway Beach.



Josh and I went camping up near Mt. Hood. Our campsite had THIS amazing feature! Lucky us! On the real though. When we rolled in at 8PM we got a fire going in this rustic beauty and enjoyed some Lindeman's, mushroom brie, crackas and other goodies by firelight. What a treat!







@ Trillium Lake


Maria had never seen the Pacific Ocean. We figured it would be a nice backdrop for some sunflowers. AND OURSELVES.


Marry me!








I miss you already!
<3


2 comments:

  1. look how cute you and maria are! and i love all of the secret things in the pictures like secret josh legs and secret katy/nichole photobooth time...

    - guess who! (ok, you got me, its tar tar binks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAR TAR! Haha seeeeeeecrets. Thanks for coming here and spying all the hidden treasures!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...