Site Meter

Friday, September 24, 2010

equinox

Can I just say something totally EMO? This darkness kind of makes my heart hurt. Fall is nice and all but damn, Summer came too late and cut her stay short on top of that. I imagine her in her 20s; I think she has long hair. She is flighty. What must we do to convince this lovely lady to stick around? When Autumn comes, and then Winter, almost every single day I find myself thinking things like: 'If Summer were here, it would still be light out. She likes to leave the light on for us.' Or, 'Summer is so hot, if she were here hot DAMN I would be sweating!' And also: 'Too bad Summer is so far away. I could really use a pal to go swimming with'- and so on. She's the best. There are great things about all the other seasons, too- I know! We will talk about them as they come.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...