Site Meter

Sunday, September 12, 2010

magic dreams

I have been wanting to have my cards read for quite some time now by a woman named Miss Renee. I found her through a search on Yelp; she does not have one bad review there, or anywhere else I've read about her. In a feeble attempt to save some $$$ I decided to put off this adventure for awhile, but that didn't mean I would stop thinking about her. A few months ago I even had a dream about her, and it left me feeling so warm and fuzzy I decided I should probably share!

We were in a park on a sunny day. There were kids all over, running and screaming and having a good time. Lots of families having picnics and such. This is where she set up a table with her cards to do my reading.

There were four different parts to my reading- four different areas of my life she talked about. One of the things I wanted to talk about was the dead (convinced had seen a ghost in my room when I lived on Belmont a few months before, the feeling of fear and WTF was still very strong). So I asked her about ghosts:



She told me a story about a group of people who were faced with a group of walking dead. Though the dead weren't malicious, they refused to let the living rest.



The group of living had two different ways to choose from to look into the dead and see them for what they really were: they could either take out their eyes and look into their sockets, or take out their tongues and look down their throats.



They chose the latter.



When they looked into the dead, they saw that "inside, everyone is a deep and perfect person." And the ghosts disappeared.

Thinking about this gives me goosebumps every time! Deep and perfect people. There were other great things in the dream; they will also be found here when the times are right!

<3

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god this is the best dream ever & the best illustration ever. I wish I had written that dream as a poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! Thank you! You are my ghosty pal. You should definitely write this dream as a poem, if it's not too late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you illustrated it!!! yes!!! its better than i could have ever imagined

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHUT UP. Nichole, SWEAR ON MY Gs I'VE GONE TO MISS RENEE. Just a few weeks ago! She was amazing and wonderful, and the reading was so insightful. I wasn't a believer in astrology (though I had nothing against it) but after my session I am SOLD.

    GO NOW. I have one of her business cards if you want it.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god. WHEN I win the lottery I am def going! Haha... aka just after Xmas. When I can afford it! SO EXCITED!

    'Swear on my Gs'- so hilar!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...