Site Meter

Monday, September 27, 2010

places I have been: 9/20

Hello! If you found one of these, any of these places:





... or maybe somewhere else completely (who knows where they travel!)- welcome! Thanks for coming by. I am so glad you are here!

You settled in to the read part of the newspaper at my favorite brunch spot. Every single time: the chocolate potato donut and maple cumin glazed yams- YUM! Often: cast iron frittata, breakfast board, and polenta and sausage ragu. Always amazing!  You got cash back where I did- mine was for advance tickets to THIS SHOW, this weekend. You may have passed a place I pass every day on my way to or from work. And a rainy Sunday morning, well spent in this cozy restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...